Small modifications

Nov 20, 2010 at 5:55 PM
Edited Nov 20, 2010 at 5:57 PM

When you press the "capture" button you don`t see it anymore in the screenshot. I also keep the "capture" window always on the top.

It took me some time to realize that the application shuts down from the icon in the launch bar. So I also changed this and now one can also shut down the application from the "X" button in the "capture" window.

Tell me if you agree with these changes and if you want me to commit the source code to see the changes.

Cheers, 

panipsilos

Coordinator
Nov 22, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Thanks, for the corrections. How does it go about closing when you close it from the capture window? i was going with the idea that it could stay tucked away but still running for easy access. Also check this out, http://www.appatic.com/, look at the nov 15th posting.

Regards,

Jay Stratemeyer

Nov 23, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Ok I see now why you have it in the tray. :)

Well , when you close it from the capture window it stll asks you "Do you want to close the application"? 

I also added the minimize box just in case someone wants to run it in the background. 

I will upload the source code so that you can take a look. Then you can decide which form you like to keep :).

Let me know if you want to add more features and if you need some help.

Cheers , 

panipsilos

Coordinator
Nov 23, 2010 at 1:41 AM

Sounds good. I really cant think of any more features that would be helpfull on this project. Any ideas?

Regards,

Jay